Apart from providing production services to international productions, We undertake and enjoy doing Documentaries, Corporate films, TVC's, promos, and television programming. Our strength lies in the fact that we can produce work that is visually slick, technically sound, content wise rich and meet tight deadlines.
Spanning almost 15 years of combined television experience, the team has worked on various aspects of the following projects-
Produced corporate films for -
* Volvo Singapore, the film was to highlight Volvo's REMAN facility in Bangalore.
* Siemens PLM India, Series of 10 client testimonial films. The films are used as a marketing tool for promoting their
Solid Edge software.
* The Defence Research Development Organization's high altitude research wing (DIHAR). The film was shot across ladakh
braving extreme climatic conditions.
* SGS India, One of the worlds largest testing and certification company.
* Management Development Institute, one of India's leading management Institute.
* WNS, Gurgaon. The film showcases their GSK Knowledge center process.
* Ikea India, a film on Iway (Ikea's quality standard and way of working) was shot across 6 locations in India and Pakistan
* Amway India, an induction film for new business joinees. The film was executed on behalf of Core competency Marine,
* Core competency Marine India, a series of marine accident training videos including a role-play shot on chroma and
integrated into a 3D virtual ship bridge
* Ideastream Consultants, a promotional video for the official launch of Bentleys 4 door luxury sedan,
The Continental Flying Spur in Delhi.
* HBL Media, UK Produced, regular news features to be aired on Global Health TV
* Metia, Singapore for their client Dell. The film highlights how Dell has helped and Indian company be more effective and
* Britt Worldwide India, series of lifestyle videos for Amway showcasing the business associates who attain the Diamond
* Opening intro video for Petrotech 2010, the annual international oil and gas conference and exhibition
* Moser Baer Projects, The film was on Moser Baer's new venture into clean energy production.
Provided Equipment and crew for -
* India segment of F1 Rocks, aired on MTV produced by Bigfoot Productions, UK.
* 13 episode series on the Royal cuisine of India produced by Suman Digital productions Ltd., Canada.
* The India segment of a corporate film for NDS, UK. NDS is a leading global provider of end-to-end software solutions for
the pay television industry.
* The India segment of a documentary film (Planet Mobile) on the use of mobile phones across the world produced by
Telecom TV, UK
* A documentary on internet applications in India, Produced by Lightreading TV, UK
* Multi-Camera (6 Camera's) shoot of BT Bigger thinking event in Delhi for TelecomTV, UK.
* Short films on two Indian companies "Organic India" and "Satnam Group" for the Platinum Television Group, USA.
* Video documentation of H H Agha Khan's visits to India in 2007 and 2008 for Linx Productions, Croatia.
* Multi-Camera shoot of the global AGM of GSM Mobile operators 2006 for TelecomTV, UK.
* Video coverage of the Imagine Cup 2006, held in Delhi for INFOKontor, Germany.
Syncline has also Provided equipment, crew and produced off-location interviews and shoot for various clients like Warburg Pincus, USA / Responsible Business, Singapore.
With a proven track record behind us, we are confident of being able to deliver a product that far exceeds the expectations of most of our clients; we also look forward to working on challenging and intellectually stimulating work whenever it is presented to us.